- Current college or undergraduate students with low income
- Must be enrolled in current academic year in any degree of choice
- Must be residents of united State of America for at least two years (Candidate must submit proof of residence if scholarship is awarded)
- Plan to attend a college or university in their residential state or country
- Overall minimum GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale.
- Students may submit a scholarship application in succeeding years.
- Income level and GPA is the major consideration in awarding scholarships except when two or more applicants have equal qualifications
- Application dead line May, 31 and Feb 28
- First preference will be given to applicants who reside within the boundaries of Dallas Texas
- There are no restrictions on age, sex, race, creed, religion, or national origin.Complete the application